These days, many employees are being fired from their employment. You may be owed more than what your contract says thanks to recent court decisions.
All organizations should have their employment contract reviewed by an employment lawyer every year or two.
- Human Rights For Unionized Employees March 31, 2021
- Federal Terminated Employees Can Prove Contract is Unenforceable March 10, 2021
- Employment Contract Review: Why It Is Essential February 18, 2021
- Why You Should Get Your Severance Package Reviewed February 9, 2021
- Investigating Workplace Harassment Complaints: The Basics February 2, 2021
Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act Barrie Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyer Doug MacLeod Constructive Dismissal Departing Employees Disability Discrimination Doing Business In Ontario Doug MacLeod Employee Benefits Employee Rights Employee Termination Employee Terminations Employment Contract Employment Law Employment Law Toronto Employment Law Updates Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyers Barrie Employment Lawyers Toronto Employment Lawyer Toronto Employment Standards Employment Standards Act Health and Safety Human Resources Policies Human Rights Human Rights Code Human Rights Lawyer Toronto Just Cause Just Cause For Termination MacLeod Law Firm Nicole Simes Occupational Health And Safety Ontario Employment Legislation Reasonable Notice Of Resignation Severance Package Severance Packages Sexual Harassment Termination Termination Clause Termination Pay Toronto Employment Lawyer Workplace Harassment Workplace Safety Wrongful Dismissal