A recent case deals with the conflict between an employer’s right to hire whomever it wishes and its obligation to provide a safe discrimination-free workplace.
- Is Refusing a COVID Vaccine Just Cause for Termination? September 2, 2021
- Wrongful Dismissal: How To Reduce Litigation Risk September 1, 2021
- Mandatory COVID Vaccination Policies August 19, 2021
- The end of IDEL ( i.e. COVID layoffs) under the Employment Standard Act: The Great Reckoning July 27, 2021
- Court says $ 2.5M payroll is not limited to Ontario Payroll for Severance Pay Purposes June 22, 2021
Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act Barrie Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyer Doug MacLeod Constructive Dismissal Departing Employees Disability Discrimination Doing Business In Ontario Doug MacLeod Employee Benefits Employee Rights Employee Termination Employee Terminations Employment Contract Employment Law Employment Law Toronto Employment Law Updates Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyers Barrie Employment Lawyers Toronto Employment Lawyer Toronto Employment Standards Employment Standards Act Health and Safety Human Resources Policies Human Rights Human Rights Code Human Rights Lawyer Toronto Just Cause For Termination MacLeod Law Firm Nicole Simes Occupational Health And Safety Occupational Health and Safety Act Ontario Employment Legislation Reasonable Notice Of Resignation Severance Package Severance Packages Sexual Harassment Termination Termination Clause Termination Pay Toronto Employment Lawyer Workplace Harassment Workplace Safety Wrongful Dismissal