This legal saga which started almost 12 years ago, demonstrates the legal uncertainty that is associated with employment litigation in Ontario.
- Top 5 Employment Law Stories of 2021 January 5, 2022
- Restaurant Owner Ordered to Pay over $ 40 000 for Refusing to Refer to an Employee as They/Them December 14, 2021
- Working for Workers Act, 2021: New Obligations Imposed on Employers December 3, 2021
- Have reasonable notice periods increased during the COVID pandemic? November 16, 2021
- Non-Compliance with Mandatory COVID Vaccine Policies October 19, 2021
Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act Barrie Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyer Doug MacLeod Constructive Dismissal Departing Employees Disability Discrimination Doing Business In Ontario Doug MacLeod Employee Benefits Employee Rights Employee Termination Employee Terminations Employment Contract Employment Law Employment Law Toronto Employment Law Updates Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyers Barrie Employment Lawyers Toronto Employment Lawyer Toronto Employment Standards Employment Standards Act Health and Safety Human Resources Policies Human Rights Human Rights Code Human Rights Lawyer Toronto Just Cause For Termination MacLeod Law Firm Nicole Simes Occupational Health And Safety Occupational Health and Safety Act Ontario Employment Legislation Reasonable Notice Of Resignation Severance Package Severance Packages Sexual Harassment Termination Termination Clause Termination Pay Toronto Employment Lawyer Workplace Harassment Workplace Safety Wrongful Dismissal