Temporary layoffs deemed not to be termination during the COVID pandemic.
- Is Secretly Recording A Workplace Conversation Just Cause for Termination? April 19, 2022
- Ontario Government Proposes More Employment Laws March 22, 2022
- Termination Pay for Short Service Employees February 15, 2022
- Employer Update: Recent Changes to Ontario’s Employment Standards Act February 15, 2022
- Top 5 Employment Law Stories of 2021 January 5, 2022
Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act Barrie Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyer Doug MacLeod Constructive Dismissal Departing Employees Disability Discrimination Doing Business In Ontario Doug MacLeod Employee Benefits Employee Rights Employee Termination Employee Terminations Employment Contract Employment Law Employment Law Toronto Employment Law Updates Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyers Barrie Employment Lawyers Toronto Employment Lawyer Toronto Employment Standards Employment Standards Act Health and Safety Human Resources Policies Human Rights Human Rights Code Human Rights Lawyer Toronto Just Cause For Termination MacLeod Law Firm Nicole Simes Occupational Health And Safety Occupational Health and Safety Act Ontario Employment Legislation Reasonable Notice Of Resignation Severance Package Severance Packages Sexual Harassment Termination Termination Clause Termination Pay Toronto Employment Lawyer Workplace Harassment Workplace Safety Wrongful Dismissal