Are you a unionized employee dealing with an employment matter but having difficulty finding a lawyer that will assist you?
- Non-Compliance with Mandatory COVID Vaccine Policies October 19, 2021
- Is Refusing a COVID Vaccine Just Cause for Termination? September 2, 2021
- Wrongful Dismissal: How To Reduce Litigation Risk September 1, 2021
- Mandatory COVID Vaccination Policies August 19, 2021
- The end of IDEL ( i.e. COVID layoffs) under the Employment Standard Act: The Great Reckoning July 27, 2021
Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act Barrie Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyer Doug MacLeod Constructive Dismissal Departing Employees Disability Discrimination Doing Business In Ontario Doug MacLeod Employee Benefits Employee Rights Employee Termination Employee Terminations Employment Contract Employment Law Employment Law Toronto Employment Law Updates Employment Lawyer Barrie Employment Lawyers Barrie Employment Lawyers Toronto Employment Lawyer Toronto Employment Standards Employment Standards Act Health and Safety Human Resources Policies Human Rights Human Rights Code Human Rights Lawyer Toronto Just Cause For Termination MacLeod Law Firm Nicole Simes Occupational Health And Safety Occupational Health and Safety Act Ontario Employment Legislation Reasonable Notice Of Resignation Severance Package Severance Packages Sexual Harassment Termination Termination Clause Termination Pay Toronto Employment Lawyer Workplace Harassment Workplace Safety Wrongful Dismissal