Fixed Fee Services
The MacLeod Law Firm will provide fixed fee services to employers on an a la carte basis or as part of a monthly retainer.
A La Carte Fixed Fee Services
- Prepare or update an employment contract
- Prepare or update an Independent contractor agreement
- Prepare termination documents including a release of legal claims
- Health & Safety Policy
- Workplace Harassment & Violence Policy
- Workplace Harassment complaint procedure
- AODA customer service policies
- AODA employment regulation policies
*Depends on the size of the employer
- Human rights policy with a complaint procedure
- Drug and alcohol policy
- Employment Standards Act audit with recommendations
- Occupational Health and Safety Act audit with recommendations
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act audit (Customer Service Regulation) with recommendations
- AODA audit (Employment Standard) with recommendations
(minimum 12 month term)
A monthly retainer can include any of the a la carte services plus any of the following services:
In addition, the following services can be included in a monthly retainer:
- Up to one hour to discuss any complaint that an employee files with the Ministry of Labour.
- Up to one hour to discuss any workplace harassment complaint or incident.
- Up to one hour to discuss any sexual harassment complaint or incident.
- Up to one hour to discuss an employee’s request for accommodation because of disability.
- Up to one hour to discuss a possible employee termination and to provide our assessment of the Company’s potential liability in relation to the termination.
20 Areas to consider
Workplace Audit: 20 Areas to Consider